It’s not the forte of my blog to post food recipes, but this marinade is so delicious I had to share it with you guys! We all need to eventually eat, so when we do it might as well cook and have it be gratifying!
I took this from an old family recipe and tweaked it a little bit and it came out MOUTH-WATERING scrumptious. I wouldn’t pass this onto you guys if it wasn’t!
So here’s the ingredients:
Put these ingredients in a bowl.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons basil (I prefer fresh to dried but either works)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley flakes (Again, can be either dried or fresh)
- 1/2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce (Depends on how hot you want it to taste)
Mix these ingredients in a bowl and then bathe your steaks in it to turn out to…..
Disclaimer: You can put these ingredients in a food blender for up to 30 seconds. However I always end up leaving it as is.
Leave the steaks in the marinade overnight covered in the fridge to soak in that juicy, juicy flavor.
Then cook the next day for similar results!
-You after you try this recipe